So you’re sat there, twiddling your fingers, wondering what to do… Then THIS comes at you!
Team Pandory have released this into the wild. For all them Key 7 owners, upset that the PG3D and the DX was getting all the glory. – And WHAT a release this is!
- Key7 support (stick backup and stick jailbreak)
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- HD filter removed (550+ stock games/ compatible titles)
- Overclocked core (less slowdown mslug2 etc)
- Telnet access (for supported network adapters)
- Faster boot time (changed video)
- A lovely Mai Skin 😉 / KOF background music
It’s hard NOT to recommend the Key 7 (red board) for FBA / Capcom fighting…
But PG3D owners are NOT left out – With a multitude of MAME 0.139 configs. Gauntlet, Gauntlet 2, Bomberman World (Thanks@ Matt Brine, Potato King), Battletoads, Defender, Dynablaster, Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder, GI Joe, Wild West COW, Rampage, SAR, Splat, Toobin and XMEN.
The guys also added another way to support and download via Patreon.
Either way, the future is certainly looking up for both Key 7 and the PG3D range of machines. What’ll happen next? Who knows… Most important thing- is to keep it fun guys! GAME ON!